If an auto bill transaction gets rejected, Membership Integrity System will do the following
- Put an alert on the member’s account
- Create an unpaid invoice on the member’ account which will automatically add a balance to the member’s account
When this occurs, the next time a member tries to check in, the front desk will be alerted.
To View Auto Billed Transactions That Were Rejected
- Go to Billing-Declined Transactions
- The system will load all the transactions that were deleted.
- You can also download the records to PDF,excel or csv by clicking on the [ Down Arrow ] button.
- You can also click the Mark Complete link to remove the declined record from the list.